As Seen In NEW YORK WEDDINGS GRACE GOWN
Spring is here and LOVE is in the air!! Let these GORGEOUS photos from Danielle & Lenny's Romantic Renaissance Supper in Harlem warm your heart.
Danielle & Lenny's intimate 8 person wedding was held at the esteemed Harlem restaurant Red Rooster Harlem with decor and menu inspired by the Harlem Renaissance and the bride’s Southern heritage.
Danielle chose Michelle New York Brides' "Grace" gown for her special day. "Grace" is a 3-piece ensemble look that features a long sleeve lace v-neck jacket, embellished skirt & sash. After the ceremony & supper, Danielle switched up her look with Michelle New York's Kiely Pant, which paired perfectly with her custom Grace lace jacket.
By Petronella Photography captured each special moment of Danielle & Lenny's intimate affair so beautifully that the Danielle & Lenny's wedding was featured in New York Wedding's Summer 2015 Issue. (Check out more stunning photos on Pinterest)
* Wedding Gown: Michelle New York Brides, Custom "Grace" Gown.
· Wedding Planner + Event Design: Yaz Quiles, pop! by Yaz, www.popbyyaz.com
· Production Assistant: Breanna Arthur, pop! By Yaz, www.popbyyaz.com
· Photography: Petronella Photography, www.bypetronella.com
· Venue: Red Rooster, www.redroosterharlem.com
· After Party: Ginny’s Supper Club, www.GinnysSupperClub.com
· Flowers: Makini Regal Designs, www.makiniregaldesigns.com
· Makeup: Charlene Armstrong, Lash to Lens, www.lashtolens.com
· Hair: Juliet Fisher, www.julietfisher.com
· Cake: Ansarys Andino)